A stunning five bedroom house arranged over three floors boasting bright and modern interiors with a high-specification finish throughout, a wonderful private garden and off-street parking to the front.
- Lovely bay-fronted family room
- Bright kitchen/dining with bi folding doors to garden
- Modern open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and bathroom
- Four additional bedrooms all with en-suite
- Two stylish bathrooms, three shower rooms and guest wc
- Additional study and eaves with storage space
- Wonderful private garden and off-street parking
The property is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found on the nearby Finchley Road while the green open spaces of Basing Hill Park and Childs Hill Park are also within close proximity.
Golders Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Golders Hill Park
Boasting a wonderful café and secret garden, this park is a stunning place to relax on a hot, sunny day.
An upmarket ladies fashion boutique selling designer clothing.
One of the best chicken and lamb shawarmas in Golders Green and probably the most popular lunch takeaway in the whole area!
Golders Green station
Brent Cross station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £10,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,131 (290 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Temple Fortune between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 1444