A wonderful three bedroom apartment situated on the ground floor of a secure modern development boasting bright and generous accommodation throughout, high ceilings, and concierge.
- Modern development with concierge
- Amazing high ceilings featured throughout
- Spacious reception room with balcony and space to dine
- Modern open-plan kitchen with Miele integrated appliances
- Three generously proportioned bedrooms
- Two en-suite shower rooms and walk-in-wardrobes
- Additional stylish bathroom, dining room and utility room
- Two private balconies and an excellent Finchley location
Situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found in Finchley and Golders Green while the green open spaces of Hampstead Heath are also within close proximity.
Golders Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Kosher restaurant serving a fantastic range of vegetarian and vegan dishes.
The Old Bull & Bush
A beautiful pub with a fantastic outdoor area between Golders Green and Hampstead. A great spot for an evening beer whilst the sun goes down.
Golders Hill Park
Boasting a wonderful café and secret garden, this park is a stunning place to relax on a hot, sunny day.
Golders Green station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £9,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,880 (174 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Temple Fortune between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 1444