A stylish two bedroom recently refurbished period house boasting excellent living and entertaining space and a fantastic location in Greenwich.
- Recently refurbished two bedroom house over two floors
- Generous reception room with ample natural light
- Modern open-plan kitchen with contemporary feature tap
- Spacious and well-proportioned bedrooms
- Bright and airy shower and utility room
- Close to many shops and amenities in Greenwich
- Good local transport links via Maze Hill Station and A206
With an enviable location on a quiet street near to the centre of Historic Greenwich, the property benefits from a wealth of local attractions, entertainments and facilities that are within easy reach. Local transport links include Maze Hill Station.
Greenwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Cutty Sark
A really cosy pub, animal friendly, dining with a view and the best Sunday lunches in Greenwich!
Al Pancino at The Spread Eagle
Amazing food and service. The best Italian food in Greenwich.
Mediterranean food in the heart of Greenwich along bustling Greenwich Church Street. A wide and varied menu of dishes and cuisines and a great place for all the family.
Maze Hill station
Island Gardens station
Cutty Sark station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,077 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,296 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 559 (51 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Greenwich between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8879 2179