Boasting bright and naturally lit interiors throughout as well as two spacious, south-facing balconies, this two bedroom flat is situated on the second floor of a modern and secure development.
- Modern and secure riverside development
- Bright and spacious interiors throughout
- Naturally lit, open plan reception/ kitchen area
- Master bedroom with access to the second balcony
- A further good sized double bedroom
- Two private balconies
- Concierge facilities
- Great central Greenwich location
Located closely to Greenwich town centre, Granite Apartments benefits from the array of popular bars, restaurants and amenities found in Greenwich as well as the historical attractions. Maze Hill station is also close by offering services into the City.
Greenwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
National Maritime Museum
Lots of quirky installations, a great little café and an ice cream parlour here too!
Peyton and Byrne
Delicious cakes, good quality coffee and freshly baked bread to take away - all in welcoming surroundings with trendy décor.
Tourists flock from all over the world to see the Cutty Sark. You can get up close to the clipper and visit the museum of her history.
Maze Hill station
Island Gardens station
Cutty Sark station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,631 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,152 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 792 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Greenwich between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8879 2179