Situated in an enviable location in Guildford's town centre, this superb two bedroom fully furnished third floor flat is presented in excellent condition and affords a balcony and allocated underground parking.
- Stunning third floor two bedroom apartment
- Master bedroom with Juliette balcony
- Leisure complex with gym and pool
- Benefits from off-street parking and concierge
- Scenic lift overlooking the communal courtyards
- Spacious reception room with space for dining
- Two double bedrooms both with fitted storage
- Direct access to the pool and gym from the lift
Found right in the heart of Guildford centre this property offers a comprehensive range of shops, bars and restaurant only moments away.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best beer garden in Guildford overlooking the River Wey.
The Electric Theatre
Home to many great stage shows and independent acts.
The White House
Great sharing platters, selection of beers and a charming terrace by the River Wey.
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,250 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,377 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 840 (78 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
01483 400 000