Situated within easy reach of Guildford's amenities, this superb two bedroom second floor flat (with lift) is presented in excellent condition throughout and comes with an allocated parking space and storage for bikes.
- A wonderfully bright and spacious two bedroom flat
- Boasts great location close to Guildford town centre
- Well-presented living accommodation with lift
- Generous, modern fitted kitchen
- Off-street parking and storage space for bikes
- Lovely master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Further bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary bathroom and en suite shower room
Epsom Road this is located in close proximity to a comprehensive range of shops, bars and restaurants found in the centre of Guildford. Guildford Station (National Rail) is moments away and enables a direct link to London Waterloo.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A luxury men's retailer founded in 1898 selling classic British formalwear.
A favourite for the lunch stop, with a great selection of sandwiches.
The Continental Café
A light and bright café in the centre of Tunsgate Square shopping centre.
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,147 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 817 (75 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.