Ideally located for the amenities of Guildford, this fantastic two bedroom first floor flat is presented in excellent condition with a pretty communal garden.
- A wonderful two bedroom first floor flat
- Enjoys light and airy living accomodation
- Well presented with neutral decor throughout
- A modernised open-plan kitchen
- Two good-sized bedrooms and modern bathroom
- Benefits from an attractive communal garden
Farnham Road is moments from the shops, bars and restaurants of historic Guildford, the open spaces of Stoke Park, and superb entertainment/leisure facilities. Guildford Station (National Rail) is close by offering a direct service into London Waterloo.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Yvonne Arnaud Theatre
West End shows often do their pre and post tours here, so you can see the best shows without having to pay the West End prices!
The best kebab house and restaurant in Guildford! The food is so fresh and nothing like the usual rubbish you get in a kebab shop...
The White House
Great sharing platters, selection of beers and a charming terrace by the River Wey.
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,870 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,280 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 514 (47 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
01483 400 000