Offering quiet location in the fantastic Boxgrove Gardens development, this stunning five bedroom detached house provides stylish living space over three floors and boasts a private garden and off-street parking.
- A spacious and stylish five bedroom detached house
- Located at the back of the Boxgrove Gardens development
- Reception/dining room with direct access to garden
- Large kitchen with modern appliances and dining space
- Overlooks the Merrow Downs
- Garage and off-street parking
- Very spacious top floor bedroom with storage
- Two en suite
The property is ideally positioned for the restaurant's shops and bars of Guildford town centre and surrounding leisure facilities as well as the open countryside.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A fantastic new entertainment venue in Guildford that hosts concerts and comedy nights, with the likes of Newton Faulkner, Lee Evans and many more...
A delightful coffee shop with a terrace in the centre of Guildford.
Sir and Madam 2Go
Takeaway Thai food that does a cracking sweet and sour chicken!
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,193 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,742 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,291 (212 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
01483 400 000