A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the eighth floor of a purpose-built block boasting modern and well proportioned interiors throughout and lovely views.
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Modern separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom and guest wc
- Secure development with lift and concierge
- Moments from nearby amenities
- Amazing views over Central London
The property is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found on nearby Hackney Road and Kingsland High Street while the green open spaces of Haggerston Park are also close by.
Haggerston locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This place is great for brunches and lunches. They have a cabaret place downstairs so you really could stay all day if you wanted to!
Patty & Bun
The best burgers in London under London Fields railway arches!
I love a weekend walk along Regent's Canal with a glass of rosé from Towpath.
Cambridge Heath station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,007 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 662 (61 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hackney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7386 6565