Set within a classic mansion block with scenic grounds, this stunning one bedroom flat offers ample living space with classic parquet wood floors and period features.
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Bright reception room with beautiful bay-fronted window
- Spacious bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish and modern bathroom
- Charming kitchen with integrated appliances
- Stunning communal gardens
- Great location within Hampstead Garden Suburb
Meadway is a pleasant residential area close to the shops, bars and restaurants of Golders Green, Highgate and Hampstead while the open spaces of Hampstead Heath are also close by.
Hampstead Garden Suburb locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A luxurious florist appointed by HRH The Prince of Wales, selling beautiful bouquets and wedding flowers.
Lyttelton Playing Fields
As well as plenty of space to walk the dog, there are six tennis courts that are all free to use on a turn up and play basis. In the summer, there is also a cricket pitch with a pavilion available for hire.
Along Finchley Road, Temple Fortune is a fantastic residential centre of family homes and independent shops.
Golders Green station
East Finchley station
Brent Cross station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,794 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,242 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Temple Fortune between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 1444