Arranged over two floors, this beautifully presented two bedroom house is ideally located in the heart of Hampstead Garden Suburb moments from the shops and amenities of Temple Fortune.
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Two bright and airy bedrooms with storage
- Spacious open-plan reception/dining room with modern kitchen
- Superb location in picturesque Hampstead Garden Suburb
- Elegant second garden at front of property
- Beautifully arranged over two floors
- Lovely private garden to the rear
The property is located in the picturesque Hampstead Garden Suburb - founded in 1907 by Dame Henrietta Barnett the area offers examples of early twentieth century domestic architecture and town planning. The open space of Hampstead Heath is also close by.
Hampstead Garden Suburb locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A luxurious florist appointed by HRH The Prince of Wales, selling beautiful bouquets and wedding flowers.
Along Finchley Road, Temple Fortune is a fantastic residential centre of family homes and independent shops.
A kosher bakery selling a range of products, including traditional bagels and cakes.
Brent Cross station
Golders Green station
Finchley Central station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 684 (63 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Temple Fortune between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 1444