A wonderful five bedroom house arranged over three floors boasting bright and generously proportioned accommodation throughout, a private garden to the rear and off-street parking to the front.
- Presented in good condition
- Bright and spacious double reception room with space to dine
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Five well-proportioned bedrooms, two with en-suites
- Ample storage space throughout
- Lovely private garden to the rear
- Off-street parking to the front
- Moments from nearby amenities
The property is situated moments from a range of amenities that can be found in Hampstead Garden Suburb, while the green open spaces of Hampstead Heath are also within close proximity.
Hampstead Garden Suburb locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing savoury and sweet treats and healthy lunches, with delicious falafel burgers on offer too!
Lyttelton Playing Fields
As well as plenty of space to walk the dog, there are six tennis courts that are all free to use on a turn up and play basis. In the summer, there is also a cricket pitch with a pavilion available for hire.
A favourite in the area, this top-quality café has an extensive food menu.
East Finchley station
Golders Green station
Finchley Central station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £10,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,543 (236 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Temple Fortune between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 1444