This sleek and modern five bedroom 3 bath semi-det house is beautifully set over three floors, with oak wood underfloor heating, separate study and office, a modern feature fireplace, video intercom and Siemens kitchen.
- Fully refurbished five bedroom modern semi-detached house
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and on-suite bathroom
- Built in wardrobes in all 5 bedrooms
- 3 metre ground floor ceilings with oak flooring throughout
- Steel and glass bannister stairs and modern marble fireplace
- Video intercom, multi-zone sound system, ceiling speakers
- Private driveway and 70' south facing garden
- Enviably located moments from a wealth of amenities
Brim Hill is situated close to the many amenities of Fortis Green, East Finchley and nearby Hampstead, including the beautiful Hampstead Heath. East Finchley Station is within walking distance for excellent links into central London, Stratford and beyond.
Hampstead Garden Suburb locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Quality Russian shop selling a wide array of products from authentic Russian meats, fish and cheese, to homemade cakes and pastries, which you can sit in and eat in their café. The ice-cream comes highly recommended.
The John Baird
Real ales, a beer garden and quiz nights on a Thursday and Sunday are why I love going to this local boozer!
Lyttelton Playing Fields
As well as plenty of space to walk the dog, there are six tennis courts that are all free to use on a turn up and play basis. In the summer, there is also a cricket pitch with a pavilion available for hire.
East Finchley station
Finchley Central station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,328 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,132 (198 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Muswell Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8829 4040