With a superb location on the exclusive Bishops Avenue this fabulous two bedroom apartment features stunning interior design with luxurious fixtures and fittings and secure underground parking.
- 24-hour concierge service and direct lift access
- Spacious reception room with ample space to dine
- Modern separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with walk-in-wardrobe and en-suite
- Additional good-sized bedroom also with en-suite
- Two private terraces and access to communal garden
- Secure underground parking
- Access to communal swimming pool and gym
The Bishops Avenue is a highly sought-after residential area moments from scenic Highgate Village, Popular Hampstead and the green open spaces of picturesque Hampstead Heath.
Hampstead Garden Suburb locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Lyttelton Playing Fields
As well as plenty of space to walk the dog, there are six tennis courts that are all free to use on a turn up and play basis. In the summer, there is also a cricket pitch with a pavilion available for hire.
The Bald Faced Stag
With a rotating selection of guest ales and an excellent food menu, this is a great place to spend an afternoon, evening or both.
The Phoenix Cinema
The oldest purpose-built cinema in London, the Phoenix screens the latest films, as well as sports events and ballet.
East Finchley station
Golders Green station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £15,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,250 (209 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Temple Fortune between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 1444