Fabulous two bedroom period house arranged over three floors, offering superb modern interiors throughout, located in the heart of Hampstead Village.
- Well presented throughout in excellent condition
- Featuring neutral modern décor and wood floors
- Large reception room with ample space to dine
- Fully equipped contemporary kitchen
- Two good-sized double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Sleek shower room suite with stylish fittings
- Fantastic location in the heart of Hampstead Village
Ideally situated moments from the trendy shops, bars and restaurants of Hampstead High Street, while picturesque Hampstead Heath is a short walk away.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Holly Bush
Just off Holly Hill, the Holly Bush is a delightful pub in an even more charming setting.
Hampstead Sports Massage
Wonderful massage therapists in Hampstead that do home visits. The therapists are great, especially on Sundays when I'm most lazy.
Delicious wood fired takeaway pizzas. They also have a delivery service.
Hampstead Heath station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,940 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,266 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 765 (71 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7433 6600