Fantastic four bedroom house arranged over three spacious floors, offering bright and modern interiors throughout, located in the sought-after area of Belsize Park.
- Well presented throughout in excellent condition
- Recently refurbished to a high standard
- Featuring neutral modern décor and wood floors
- Large reception room with ample space to dine
- Fully equipped contemporary kitchen
- Master bedroom features en-suite bathroom
- Three further generously sized bedrooms
- Wonderful 40' private garden with patio area
Ideally situated moments from the charming cafes and restaurants of Belsize Lane, while Belsize Park Underground Station is a short walk away.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
La Crêperie de Hampstead
This little food van does amazing sweet and savoury crepes. Be warned, there's always a queue!
With a menu of freshly prepared lunch and dinner dishes, this place does a great sirloin steak and pepper sauce!
Great for a drink after a long day at the office, this gastropub serves delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes made using fresh ingredients - not a microwave meal in site!
Swiss Cottage station
Finchley Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,266 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,714 (159 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7433 6600