Stunning penthouse apartment boasting direct access via lift and a spacious reception room opening onto a superb 31' decked roof terrace with great rooftop views.
- Exceptionally bright three bedroom penthouse flat
- Arranged on the fourth floor
- Direct lift access
- Beautiful kitchen with appliances and breakfast bar
- Spacious reception room with direct access
- Master bedroom with high-specification en suite shower room
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Moments from local shops and amenities
Eldon Grove is a peaceful tree-lined street situated within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of both Hampstead High Street and Rossylyn Hill.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Charming inside and out, The Flask pub is located at the end of delightful Flask Walk. It serves British dishes, but with a refined Hampstead twist.
A delightful cut through between Hampstead High Street and Back Lane, Flask Walk epitomises Hampstead's upmarket, community charm.
La Crêperie de Hampstead
This little food van does amazing sweet and savoury crepes. Be warned, there's always a queue!
Hampstead Heath station
Belsize Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,550 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,266 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,329 (123 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.