This is an impressive lower ground floor flat, with three good-sized double bedrooms, wood floors and lovely period features throughout.
- Fantastic three bedroom flat with period features
- Expansive and imposing reception room with wood floors
- Two terraces brighten interiors and provide space to dine
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Lovely period building on attractive Belsize Square
- Located close to Belsize Park
Belsize Square is a picturesque, historic square situated close to the Finchley Road which offers a diverse selection of great amenities. The nearest stations are Belsize Park and Swiss Cottage (London Underground).
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
With a menu of freshly prepared lunch and dinner dishes, this place does a great sirloin steak and pepper sauce!
The best spot for a picnic or a quick run!
Hampstead Sports Massage
Wonderful massage therapists in Hampstead that do home visits. The therapists are great, especially on Sundays when I'm most lazy.
Swiss Cottage station
Belsize Park station
Finchley Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,170 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,964 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 981 (91 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7433 6600