Set in a stunning period building this fantastic two bedroom apartment boasts and expansive reception room, bright master bedroom with en suite, private balcony, ample second bedroom and period details throughout.
- Separate service flat also available subject to negotiation
- Beautifully presented two bedroom apartment
- Outstanding reception room with bright bay windows
- Ample master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Good sized second bedroom
- Private balcony
- Gorgeous period details throughout
- Moments from local shops and amenities
The property is ideally located just moments from many local amenities and within easy reach of all the shops bars and restaurants of Hampstead.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Above The Horseshoe pub, this small theatre puts on a number of performances all year round.
Great for a drink after a long day at the office, this gastropub serves delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes made using fresh ingredients - not a microwave meal in site!
The Cedar, West End Lane was voted the best takeaway restaurant in the UK in 2014 by Hungry House!
Northern line, Zone 2/3
Finchley Road & Frognal station
Overground line, Zone 2
Finchley Road station
JubileeMetropolitan lines, Zone 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,266 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,046 (97 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7433 6600