Located in the heart of leafy Hampstead, this superb studio flat has been stylish decorated and boasts a generously sized private terrace.
- A fabulous studio flat with spacious private terrace
- Very high standard on all interior design
- Bright and best use of space
- Wonderful storage under bed and outdoor cupboard on stairs
- Above an expensive dress shop with superb amenities nearby
- Set in the heart of Hampstead village
- Neutral décor throughout
Accessed via a lovely cobbled street with a secure gate the property has all the amenities and transport links of Hampstead on its doorstep.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great for a drink after a long day at the office, this gastropub serves delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes made using fresh ingredients - not a microwave meal in site!
The Wet Fish Cafe
One of the most highly recommended restaurants in West Hampstead - comfort food and jazz.
The Alice House
Good bar and great cocktails - this place has 'date night' written all over it!
Hampstead Heath station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,380 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,661 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 173 (16 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7433 6600