Conveniently located, this newly refurbished two bedroom third floor flat is set within a secure block with access to a communal garden and boasts a light and airy living space with a newly fitted kitchen and bathroom.
- Newly refurbished two bedroom third floor flat
- Modern finish with lovely wooden floors
- Brand new separate fitted kitchen
- Spacious bay fronted reception room with space to dine
- Two bright double bedrooms
- Newly fitted bathroom
- Access to a large communal garden
Greystoke Court offers a convenient location moments from the amenities of Hanger Lane and Park Royal. Hanger Lane Station is within easy reach as well as the wealth of amenities in Ealing Broadway.
Hanger Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Ealing Cricket Club
Ealing Cricket Club is a cricket ground in Ealing, London.The ground hosts regular matches, and also a firework display for Bonfire Night!
The Clay Oven
An Ealing institution that does a great curry.
The food and coffee in this café are brilliant and the staff are excellent - it's very family friendly. We all love it!
Hanger Lane station
Park Royal station
North Ealing station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,147 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,336 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 702 (65 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8799 4550