Situated within a quiet cul-de-sac, this good-sized two bedroom mid-terrace house offers a spacious open-plan living space, two double bedrooms with fitted storage, a private garden and an off-street parking space.
- Bright two bedroom mid-terrace house
- Open-plan fitted kitchen
- Light and airy reception room with space to dine
- Two double bedrooms with plenty of storage
- Private garden with a patio area
- Off-street parking space
- Within catchment area for Nower Hill high school
Thrush Green offers a quiet cul-de-sac location moments from the wealth of amenities in North Harrow and North Harrow Station. The amenities of Pinner are within easy reach.
Harrow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
St John the Baptist
Looking over Pinner for hundreds of years, this church is a beautiful landmark. It runs a community centre with lots of classes and activities for all ages.
A great place to get your hair done, as a wash and blow dry is only £20 and no appointment is needed - just walk in!
Shayona Sweet & Savouries
Best place to enjoy local Indian sweets and savoury snacks.
North Harrow station
West Harrow station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,354 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,560 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 703 (65 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pinner between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8429 6600