Boasting newly refurbished modern interiors with a spacious open-plan living area, this stylish two bedroom first floor flat also features to double bedrooms with plenty of storage and an off-street parking space.
- Contemporary two bedroom first floor flat
- Newly refurbished throughout with a high modern finish
- Open-plan sleek fitted kitchen
- Bright reception room with space to dine
- Two large double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- One off-street parking space
- Close to transport links
Cedar Drive offers a convenient location within easy reach of the wealth of shops, bars and restaurants in Hatch End. Hatch End Station is also close by.
Hatch End locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best fish and chips in Hatch End - it's won loads of awards to prove it!
Really nice burgers and the best cocktails in Pinner!
A very nice Greek restaurant serving authentic meze dishes to share with family, friends or a date.
Hatch End station
Headstone Lane station
Carpenders Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,070 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,386 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 768 (71 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pinner between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8429 6600