A stunning three bedroom detached house arranged over two floors boasting modern and spacious interiors, a lovely private garden to the rear and off-street parking to the front.
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Converted garage can be used as a fourth bedroom
- Stylish bathroom
- Lovely private garden to the rear
- Off-street parking to the front
The property is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found in Hendon while the green open spaces of Malcolm Park are also within close proximity.
Hendon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Pricey, but worth every penny. The customer service is second to none and it's a very romantic atmosphere - not rowdy and the food is delicious. They even make the serving bowls out of noodles so you can eat them too!
Pages of Hendon
Having been in Hendon for years, they have absolutely everything a house could need - putting B&Q to shame!
Possibly the largest bakery in the universe! They also serve hot falafel, pizza, pasta and sushi. Lots of room for sitting inside and out and the parking is relatively good too.
Hendon Central station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,462 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,328 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,344 (124 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Temple Fortune between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 1444