Affording beautifully presented living space, this gorgeous two bedroom flat, two bathroom flat is situated moments from the excellent shops on Kensington High Street.
- Beautifully presented two bedroom sixth floor flat
- Well maintained building with 24-hour porterage
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with plenty of wardrobe space and en suite
- Off street parking
- Superb location
Wrights Lane is moments from the fabulous shops and other amenities on Kensington High Street and also located in close proximity to the green open spaces of Hyde Park.
High Street Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
Earl's Court station
Gloucester Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,650 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,086 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,052 (97 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000