This stunning two bedroom flat located on the ground floor of a beautiful period conversion offers a fantastic living space with tastefully decorated interiors, spacious room and a location close to shops.
- Beautiful two bedroom ground floor flat
- Lovely period conversion
- Superb living space with well proportioned, bright rooms
- Large reception/dining room with bay windows
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Spacious master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- High ceilings, storage cupboards and neutrally decorated
- Moments from amenities on Kensington High Street
Ideally placed on a peaceful residential street, Cheniston Gardens offers a fantastic location close to a range of shops and amenities which are set along Kensington High Street while the wide open spaces of Hyde Park and Holland Park are also close by.
High Street Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
Earl's Court station
Gloucester Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,420 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 723 (67 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000