This attractive one bedroom flat benefits from a sizeable balcony, spacious interiors, a bright master bedroom and a great location in Highgate.
- Superb and well presented one bedroom flat
- Benefiting from a sizeable private balcony
- Attractive master bedroom
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Semi-open-plan fitted kitchen with access to balcony
- Excellent location for amenities and transport links
Well situated on Archway Road with a good selection of shops, bars and restaurants within easy reach. The green open spaces of Waterlow Park are also close by. The nearest underground station is Archway (Northern Line).
Highgate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An independent hairdressers with the loveliest staff. I always feel welcome and they do a fantastic job!
From cakes for special occasions to sandwiches at lunchtime, this local bakery has been serving Crouch End for years and they're certainly my first port of call for baked treats!
Beautiful, vintage-style café. Great for brunch.
Upper Holloway station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,920 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,484 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 433 (40 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 4343