This beautiful five bedroom period house affords fantastic modern interiors alongside the classic layout and design of the building, an elegant reception room, an en suite master bedroom, a lovely garden and a driveway.
- Stunning five bedroom period house
- Beautiful modern interiors and 34' reception room
- Striking open-plan kitchen/dining room
- 72' rear garden with excellent driveway
- Amazing living space with en suite master bedroom
- Peaceful residential street close to local amenities
- Benefits from a superb cellar with utility room
- All five superb double bedrooms flooded with natural light
Enviably located close to the heart of Highgate with a selection of trendy shops and restaurants, the property is also moments from the green spaces of Highgate Wood. Highgate Underground Station (Northern Line) is close by, providing links into London.
Highgate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Feast on the Hill
From a full English breakfast to a ribeye steak in the evening, this restaurant keeps us locals smiling all through the day.
Best chippy in North London, or even the whole of London! You can even sit in too.
The Flower Seller
This local florist is the perfect place to pick up flowers for that special someone in your life...
East Finchley station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £10,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,473 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,071 (285 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 4343