Offering stylish and well presented accommodation, this superb four bedroom duplex flat boasts a wonderful location on Holloway Road and combines period character with modern finishings.
- A fantastic four bedroom split level property
- Located on the doorstep to amenities
- Four generous bedrooms with storage space
- Offering a wealth of period features throughout
- Fully fitted modern kitchen with terrace access
- Sleek bathroom with white suite
- Excellent location moments from transport links
- Offering ample space to dine and entertain
Ideally located just off Holloway Road, the property is moments from a wide range of shops, restaurants and bars. Holloway Road Underground Station (Piccadilly Line) and Highbury & Islington Station (Victoria Line and National Rail) are close by.
Hillmarton Conservation Area locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A fantastic addition to the area, I love this Italian deli and café because of its tasty food and personable service.
There is only one team in North London! A good day out....
The Highbury Barn
One of the most succulent chicken roasts you'll ever taste in a pub, with all of their meats supplied from the organic butcher just across the road.
Holloway Road station
Caledonian Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,170 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,044 (96 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000