Benefiting from an excellent location this stunning one bedroom flat boasts modern, stylish interiors and spacious accommodation throughout.
- Superb one bedroom flat arranged on the second floor
- Set within a red brick period building with porter and lift
- Beautifully presented open-plan reception/kitchen
- Offers ample space to dine
- Modern and generous bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Features smart, luxury bathroom
- Ideally located within Holborn
Situated in a attractive residential area with a convenient central location moments from the shops, bars and restaurants of Holborn, Covent Garden and Oxford Street.
Holborn locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Bourne and Hollingsworth
You may have to book really far in advance, but the brunch with bottomless cocktails is definitely worth the wait! Make sure you try the French toast with clotted cream, berries and honey...
A great place to enjoy a drink, food and a good game of ping pong in the founding home of table tennis!
This is the perfect place for a quick and tasty dinner with friends in central London. The pad thai is so tasty and they even have an app that you can save money with.
Chancery Lane station
Russell Square station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 375 (34 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3617 8900