A beautifully presented, bright and spacious two bedroom apartment situated on a tree-lined street and benefiting from a stunning reception room, contemporary kitchen and stylish décor.
- Beautifully presented, bright and spacious two bedroom flat
- Stunning reception room
- Contemporary eat-in kitchen
- Well arranged on the second floor of fantastic building
- Located on a beautiful tree-lined avenue
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Good sized second bedroom
- Stylish stone bathroom
The property is ideally located for easy access to a wonderful range of restaurants, shops, bistros and delis on Holland Park Avenue, while Westfield shopping centre and Notting Hill are also nearby.
Holland Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great collection of boutique shops, including L Maison, Cowshed, The Cross and Summerill & Bishop.
The best place for bikes and accessories in Shepherd's Bush.
The Hummingbird Bakery
Best cupcakes on the planet! The famous Red Velvet was born here. Many other cupcake companies have tried to copy them, but they never come close to Hummingbird's.
Holland Park station
Shepherd's Bush station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,650 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,011 (93 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000