Boasting a highly desirable location on Holland Park, this expansive three bedroom split-level apartment offers a spacious reception room, elegant master bedroom with walk-in-wardrobe and a lovely private roof terrace.
- Spacious three bedroom split level flat
- Gorgeous reception room with space to dine and wood floors
- Elegant modern kitchen
- Private roof terrace
- Large master bedroom with walk-in-wardrobe and en-suite
- Good sized second bedroom also with en-suite
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Set on a highly desirable street
Holland Park is a wonderful tree-lined street set moments from the varied amenities and transport links of both Holland Park Avenue and Notting Hill Gate. The green open spaces of Holland Park is also within easy reach.
Holland Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
You can't beat the lemon meringue pie at the Electric Diner on Portobello Road!
K West Hotel & Spa
Frequented by celebrities, this out-of-the-way hotel has an amazing spa and a glam rock inspired afternoon tea too!
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
Holland Park station
Notting Hill Gate station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,086 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,406 (130 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000