This bright and spacious two bedroom flat is in an excellent location boasting a bright reception room, fully fitted kitchen, spacious master bedroom with access to the 33' garden and second sizeable bedroom.
- Fantastic two bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Wonderful reception room with space to dine
- Well-equipped modern kitchen
- Large master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Good sized second bedroom
- Well-maintained private garden
- Close to amenities and transport links
Holland Road is located moments from the restaurants, shops and bars of Kensington High Street. National Rail Services are accessible via Kensington (Olympia) (District Line).
Holland Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A fantastic addition to Uxbridge Road, this burger and shake restaurant has a great choice of burgers and hot dogs with delicious toppings.
A great collection of boutique shops, including L Maison, Cowshed, The Cross and Summerill & Bishop.
A hairdressers for both men and women that always has plenty of offers, including standby appointments and deals on colour services.
Kensington (Olympia) station
Shepherd's Bush station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,850 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,275 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 908 (84 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000