Ideally located on the prestigious Holland Park this superb three bedroom flat is well presented throughout, boasting bright rooms flooded with natural light and a private balcony with fantastic views.
- Ideally located on the prestigious Holland Park
- Superb three bedroom flat
- Stunning reception room with space to dine
- Fantastic modern kitchen
- Master bedroom with smart en suite shower room
- Private balcony with fantastic views
- Boasting bright rooms flooded with natural light
- Close to amenities and transport links
Holland Park is located moments from the park itself while the popular shops, bistros and restaurants along Holland Park Avenue, Notting Hill and Westfield London Shopping Centre are moments away.
Holland Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
You'll come across some quirky finds in this vibrant and busy market!
Eggs as many ways as you can imagine... This restaurant is particularly good for brunch and it's close to Notting Hill Underground Station too.
Breakfast doesn't get much better (and healthier...) than this!
Holland Park station
Shepherd's Bush station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £9,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,086 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,738 (161 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000