An exceptional two bedroom flat situated in a quiet, sought-after location in Holland Park and benefiting from substantial accommodation and a high-quality finish throughout.
- Two bedroom period flat on a tree lined street
- Integrated Boffi kitchen
- South-facing master bedroom with luxury en suite
- Generously sized second bedroom
- Shower room with underfloor heating
- Situated in the heart of Holland Park
The property is located in Holland Park and is moments from the amenities and facilities of Notting Hill Gate, Holland Park Avenue and the Westfield shopping centre.
Holland Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
You'll come across some quirky finds in this vibrant and busy market!
A hairdressers for both men and women that always has plenty of offers, including standby appointments and deals on colour services.
In the heart of Clarendon Cross, it's always great to stop in here to view the unique furniture and home accessories.
Holland Park station
Shepherd's Bush station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,275 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 807 (74 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000