Boasting an exquisite private garden this truly unique three bedroom two floored detached house offers a spacious eat-in kitchen, lovely reception room and is ideally situated moments from Holland Park.
- Beautiful three bedroom two floor detached house
- Stunning modern eat-in kitchen
- Lovely conservatory with space to dine
- Wonderful reception room with feature fireplace
- Three good sized bedrooms with storage
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Wonderful well-maintained private garden
- Secure gated off-street parking
Abbotsbury Road is equidistant from a plethora of amenities and transport links situated on Holland Park Avenue and High Street Kensington. The green open-spaces of Holland Park are also within easy reach.
Holland Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
The best place for bikes and accessories in Shepherd's Bush.
Kensington (Olympia) station
Holland Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £10,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,402 (130 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000