A fantastic two bedroom sixth floor flat boasting sought-after views across London and set in a purpose-built block moments from amenities.
- A two bedroom flat in a fabulous location
- Bright reception room, fully fitted kitchen
- Large bedrooms with ample storage space
- Bathroom with white suite
- Stunning views over London
York Way is ideally placed for access to the city, Square Mile and transport connections.
Holloway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Lord Stanley
Just off Camden Road, this pub does the best sausage and mash!
Serving organic food and drink ideal for a quick brunch. Wholesome meals, delicious salads and a variety of smoothies that are nice too.
Orange Juice Stall
A small stall based on Camden High street offering freshly squeezed orange juice, either bitter, sweet or sour. The sweet oranges are amazing!
Caledonian Road station
Camden Road station
Kentish Town station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,950 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,296 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000