Featuring wonderful reception space this superb one bedroom top floor flat is presented beautifully throughout and ideally placed moments from the amenities of Holloway Road.
- A beautifully presented one bedroom flat
- Located on the top floor of a superb period conversion
- Generous reception room with feature fireplace
- Fully fitted kitchen with modern fixtures
- Sizeable bedroom with ample storage space
- Shower room with white suite
- Enviably placed moments from transport links
Drayton Park is located moments from a superb range of shops, bars and restaurants on Upper Street. The closest station is Highbury & Islington and for the motorist the nearby A1 offers easy access to routes in and out of London.
Holloway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
There is only one team in North London! A good day out....
Delicious breakfast, brunch and lunch with a changeable menu.
The Highbury Barn
One of the most succulent chicken roasts you'll ever taste in a pub, with all of their meats supplied from the organic butcher just across the road.
Drayton Park station
Holloway Road station
Highbury & Islington station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,040 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 541 (50 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000