This superb one bedroom apartment is beautifully set on the second floor of an imposing period building, is finished to a good modern standard and offers gorgeous high ceilings with a fantastic mezzanine-level.
- Desirable one bedroom apartment
- Boasts an impressive mezzanine level
- Gorgeous reception room with high ceilings
- Proudly set in a sought-after period building
- Features a modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Well-served by a host of local amenities
- Benefits from concierge and lovely communal gardens
- Use of communal gym, sauna and steam room
Located close to a superb selection of shops and amenities on Holloway Road with an even more comprehensive range of trendy bars and restaurants on the popular Upper Street. Holloway Road Underground Station is nearby.
Holloway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
There is only one team in North London! A good day out....
The best European restaurant in London serving gluten free alternatives and delicious pizzas!
Beautiful little Italian with fantastic food and wine, a welcoming atmosphere and very reasonable prices.
Upper Holloway station
Holloway Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,520 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,584 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 775 (71 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.