This fabulous one bedroom flat benefits from a recent refurbishment to offer contemporary and bright interiors throughout with generous living space.
- Beautifully presented one bedroom flat on the first floor
- Stylish open-plan reception/kitchen with ample space to dine
- Features modern and well equipped kitchen space
- Offers bright, well presented bedroom with pull down bed
- Provides smart shower room
- Peaceful location moments from amenities and transport
Bowman Mews benefits from a peaceful location just moments from the fantastic range of shops, bars and restaurants of both Holloway and Seven Sisters Road.
Holloway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
There is only one team in North London! A good day out....
The Highbury Barn
One of the most succulent chicken roasts you'll ever taste in a pub, with all of their meats supplied from the organic butcher just across the road.
The best place to quaff on the finest wines around without having to buy a bottle! Very highbrow.
Holloway Road station
Upper Holloway station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,008 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 339 (31 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 4343