A lovely two bedroom split-level flat situated within a purpose-built block with lift boasting bright and well proportioned interiors throughout and a private balcony.
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom and separate wc
- Secure purpose built block
- Lovely private balcony with amazing views
- Moments from amenities and Homerton Overground Station
The property is situated moments from Homerton Station for links around the city while the green open spaces of Victoria Park are also within close proximity.
Homerton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Excellent homemade noodles, ramen and lots more. It's got a well-stocked bar too!
Brew for Two at St John's
This delightful café in the garden of St John-at-Hackney Church is great for an al fresco lunch when the weather is kind! Homemade burgers, cakes, sweet & sour crepes and Monmouth coffee!!!
Pub on the Park
On the border of London Fields, its a fantastic pub with a big outdoor area and reasonable drink prices too.
Hackney Central station
London Fields station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hackney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7386 6565