This fantastic two bedroom first floor apartment boasts a bright and spacious open-plan kitchen/reception, with two spacious double bedrooms, one with a Juliet balcony, and further offers a gorgeous bathroom.
- Superb two bedroom apartment
- First floor in an impressive new build mansion block
- Benefits from a secure gated entrance
- Offers a stylish and modern fitted kitchen
- Finished to a high contemporary standard throughout
- Naturally bright open plan living space
- Boasts a sizable modern bathroom
- Moments from local shops and amenities on the High St
Enviably located moments from the shops and restaurants found in the heart of Crouch End and Muswell Hill, the property is also close to the beautiful spaces of Alexandra Park. Hornsey Station is within easy reach, providing transport links into the City.
Hornsey locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Hot Pepper Jelly
This delightful café is great for coffee or lunch in the afternoon. It caters for vegetarians and vegans and serves gluten-free options too.
French and Italian cuisines done well. This restaurant's rustic interior creates the perfect atmosphere for a date night or a catch up with friends. The set menu is great value for money too.
O's Thai Café
Authentic Thai food at great prices, this restaurant is perfect for a quick dinner or a take away lunch.
Turnpike Lane station
Alexandra Palace station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,484 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 594 (55 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 4343