Set on the first floor, this studio flat boasts stylish accommodation including spacious studio room, contemporary kitchen, and a sleek shower room.
- Raise-able double bed
- Stylish studio flat set on the first floor
- Contemporary fold-out kitchen
- Sleek shower room
- Set within an imposing secure building with lift
- Exquisite communal sitting area
- Close to amenities and transport links
Central House is ideally situated moments from the vibrant, thriving West London town centre of Hounslow, which offers a plethora of amenities. Transport links are also within easy reach with Hounslow Central Station just moments away.
Hounslow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The most delicious sweet and savoury Indian snacks you will ever taste!
Stir the emotions with the pre-match national anthems!
Twickenham Fine Ales
London's oldest micro-brewery. There is a bar that is very popular with the Rugby crowd and they also do tours.
Hounslow Central station
Hounslow East station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,316 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 211 (19 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Twickenham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2777