Set within an attractive portered development in the popular Hyde Park Estate, this superb two bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation with modern neutral décor.
- Benefits from secure entry and concierge service
- Fantastically located on the ground floor
- Generous reception room with ample space to dine
- Bright and modern kitchen with ample storage
- Two double bedrooms with bright décor
- Well presented bathroom
A great range of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants can be found throughout Connaught Village and historic Mayfair. Hyde Park is also moments away.
Hyde Park Estate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Early morning runs are not too painful with sights like this!
A charming cafe inside a boat on the Paddington Branch of the Regent's Canal.
A beautiful interiors shop selling furniture, home accessories and lighting.
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,115 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 749 (69 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2000