This fabulous three bedroom apartment offers modern, generous living space and offers a superb private balcony with views across to Hyde Park.
- Fantastic three bedroom flat arranged on the fifth floor
- Residential building with porter services and lift access
- Expansive reception room leading to lovely balcony
- Offers modern kitchen with branded integrated appliances
- Smart master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite
- Two additional well presented and bright bedrooms
Clarendon Place is a sought-after residential area opposite Hyde Park and close to Oxford Street, Notting Hill Gate and Mayfair. Lancaster Gate Underground Station (Central Line) is close by for links throughout the City.
Hyde Park Estate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Duke of York
A really cosy pub with traditional interiors, this place is a great little spot.
Brekkie, lunch, fresh salads, fine sandwiches, uplifting juices and more... Perfect for any mood.
Breakfast, pastries and afternoon tea, this delightful restaurant is part of a small, well loved chain, where you feel right at home.
Lancaster Gate station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,084 (100 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2000