This wonderful one bedroom flat combines generous and bright living space throughout and benefits from an excellent location close to Hyde Park.
- Superb one bedroom arranged on the fourth floor
- Smart residential building with a fantastic location
- Bright and spacious reception room with dining space
- Offers well equipped kitchen
- Features well presented bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Benefits from concierge services and lift access
Kendal Street is located close to a number of superb local amenities, with an exhaustive selection of shops and restaurants also situated nearby throughout Marylebone and Mayfair.
Hyde Park Estate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Grosvenor House Hotel
A wonderful place to enjoy an afternoon Champagne tea!
Paddington Street Gardens
A quiet spot moments from the fantastic cafes and restaurants in the heart of Marylebone. Don't forget your table tennis bats!
The Ivy Café
Part of the prestigious chain of cafes and restaurants, you might even spot a celebrity or two in this chic cafe restaurant.
Marble Arch station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £817 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 493 (45 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2000