With a superb location opposite Hyde Park, this stylish three bedroom flat features abundant living space with bright, neutral interiors.
- Fabulous three bedroom flat
- Situated on the lower ground floor of a grand mansion block
- Beautiful reception room with lovely period fireplace
- Offers superb and well equipped kitchen
- Master bedroom with wardrobe and luxurious en suite bathroom
- Second bedroom also with wardrobes and en suite bathroom
- Third bedroom with neutral, bright décor
Hyde Park Street is a sought-after residential area moments from the West End, Oxford Street and Notting Hill. Marble Arch is the closest underground station (Central Line) for links throughout the city and West End.
Hyde Park Estate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Grosvenor House Hotel
A wonderful place to enjoy an afternoon Champagne tea!
Celeb hangout with grand surroundings - skip dinner and just book a hotel room!
Marylebone Farmers' Market
Every Sunday 10am - 2pm, the market attracts many people far and wide. It's a no brainer for any London foodie!
Lancaster Gate station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,850 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,338 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,580 (146 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2000