This fantastic two bedroom apartment located on the first floor of gated development benefiting from bright interiors and private balcony overlooking Millwall Outer Dock.
- Stylish apartment on the first floor
- Two bright and airy bedrooms
- Balcony overlooking the Millwall Outer Dock
- Open-plan reception room/kitchen
- Contemporary interior with neutral decor
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Situated in a modern gated development
Close to the open space of Mudchute Park and farm and the Thames pathway for River walks. The shops, bars and restaurnats in Canary Wharf are easily reached.
Isle Of Dogs locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Old Fire Station
Definitely a place to check out! The food is Mexican and you can always find an array of weird and wonderful cocktails.
Amazing views of Canary Wharf and great for evening cocktails on the 48th floor of Pan Peninsula - a stunning place that will impress someone on a first date! The Pornstar Martinis are amazing too!
One Canada Square
A lovely place for elegant drinks and dinner or after-work drinks. Food served throughout the day and with a range of deals too.
South Quay station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,463 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 637 (59 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7777