Located on a peaceful riverside estate, this charming four bedroom house benefits from a bright and stylish interiors well arranged over four spacious floors.
- End of terrace, riverside house
- Open plan kitchen/ dining room overlooking the Thames
- Spacious reception room with access to private balcony
- Two well proportioned double bedrooms with balconies
- Two further good sized double bedrooms
- A downstairs WC as well as a further two spacious bathrooms
- Picturesque garden
- Fantastic views
The residential Pointers Close boasts a close proximity to Island Gardens for frequent services into nearby Canary Wharf and further into central London. There are also many river walks for picturesque routes into the City.
Isle Of Dogs locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Masthouse Terrace Pier River Bus
An alternative commute into town or just a pure pleasure cruise, experience a reliable service with an onboard bar and coffee shop.
The Pier Fish & Chips
Traditional fish and chips in Greenwich!
Greenwich Foot Tunnel
One of the last remaining historic parts of Canary Wharf, the tunnels were built under the Thames to connect Greenwich and London Docklands.
Island Gardens station
Cutty Sark station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,810 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,463 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,651 (153 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7777