A stunning three bedroom town house superbly arranged over three floors, boasting a contemporary kitchen with dining space and double doors opening onto a generous secluded garden.
- Bright three bedroom townhouse
- Situated in a peaceful close with off-street parking
- Suitably placed over three floors
- Stunning kitchen with space for dining
- Large rear garden
- Garage offering further parking space and storage
- Charming reception room filled with natural light
- Stylish bathroom and guest WC
Barnfield Place is well located close to the open space of Mudchute Park and Farm, the DLR and the shops, bars and restaurants in Canary Wharf are also easily reached.
Isle Of Dogs locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Greenwich Foot Tunnel
One of the last remaining historic parts of Canary Wharf, the tunnels were built under the Thames to connect Greenwich and London Docklands.
Tourists flock from all over the world to see the Cutty Sark. You can get up close to the clipper and visit the museum of her history.
The Old Fire Station
Definitely a place to check out! The food is Mexican and you can always find an array of weird and wonderful cocktails.
Island Gardens station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,450 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,463 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,268 (117 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7777